Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Send Free SMS Text Messages Online

Hey Guys-just to help save a little money we have only one cellphone in the house, whoever leaves takes it with them. Sometimes you just need to send a SMS text though so I found this really cool application that lets you send free SMS text messages online. I installed it over there to the right so you can send your own free text message to anyone with a cell phone. It's free, no catch nothing to sign up for, you don't even have to enter your e-mail address. You can send as many free sms text messages as you want and never pay a cent. The only problem is they can't text you back so you need to keep your free text messages short and to the point. That's it have fun with it come back anytime you want to send a text message online!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry but where is the program? I can't find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have gone through this blog.I found it very intresting and helpful.Now a days I am doing my work from my home only.
    And this blog is really doing great for me.And got extra income from my home.

    make money online

    ReplyDelete